Lounging around in PJs since, well, it seems, forever- that is basically THE mood the world is now as a majority of the countries are observing strict lockdown measures- staying home and practicing social distancing. And while for us, it is quite a task to even get up from the place we have squatted in, celebs have been making “quarantine style” something to look out for!
Life in the coronavirus era has practically ceased to function- movies and shows have halted their production, Cannes Film Festival has been postponed. But our celebs, flaunting their impeccable quarantine style sense from their living rooms, have proved that they can turn any place into a red carpet!
- Jennifer Lopez is not letting quarantine time go to waste as she launched her designer shoe collection at DSW
These led to Instagram being graced with her sexy snaps of JLo in Michael Ngo’s animal-print biker jacket and briefs with the leopard “Parlata” pump, while in another picture, she is raising the temperature in a transparent, high-split, glittering Michael Costello number.
- Katy Perry was next as she modeled new styles from her own eponymous collection, flaunting a pair of pineapple-inspired pumps
And she matched them up with a flowing gold dress with batwing sleeves, a plunging neckline, and some serious Goddess like vibes!
- Gigi Hadid also raised the celeb quarantine style bar in her “Quarantine Mood” which is looking…
…effortlessly gorgeous in a sleeveless white bralette and sported shorts on shorts look.
- When supermodel Joan Smalls made even home-cleaning look straight out of a fashion magazine
Any bets on how hot you will look carrying a glass cleaner and wearing gloves?
- Alicia Keys proves that she doesn’t need a red carpet to give off some serious sultry vibes
Her living room is enough to trigger her fashion senses and give us the motivation to get up on our lazy asses to do pull off something even half as oomph-worthy as she does!
All the tropical vibes we needed!
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton rocking matching camouflage outfits
While it was camo top, matching trousers and boots for the country singer, Stefani gave her outfit a fashionable twist by pairing her leafy pants with a rhinestone-studded belt and a Marina del Ray T-shirt, an unbuttoned eyelet white blouse, gold jewelry, and a pair of printed Crocs. Celeb quarantine style at its best!
- Bella Hadid and her smokin’ hot bikini pics
The 23-year-old model was busy soaking up the sun as she lounged by the pool in a textured, strappy, white string bikini.