Be it on days when you are loaded with work or on weekends when you are just by yourself and enjoying the slow rhythm of the day, desserts are one of those things that can instantly lift up your spirits and fill you with happiness. Vegan desserts, particularly, have gained worldwide popularity, off late. Here are some easy-peasy vegan dessert recipes that are absolute must-try.
#1 Lemon Tarts
Rejuvenate your soul with a refreshing bite of lemon tart. You can make it with minimal ingredients and methods that are easier than you think!
- Some shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Abundant raw cashews
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- Blueberries for decoration
- Start by greasing a tart pan with some coconut oil.
- Next, take the shredded coconut and raw cashews and blend them. After you get a fine mixture, add a little lemon zest to it and again mix everything together. Take this mixture and spread it across the tart pan. This will act as the crust of the lemon tart. Set this aside for some time.
- Now for the filling, take a blender and add all the ingredients such as lemon zest, maple syrup, some lemon juice, shredded coconut, some cashews, 1 cup of coconut milk and a little vanilla extract.
- Pour it into the crust and freeze your tart for 3 hours. Garnish it with lemon slices and blueberries and serve it chilled.
#2 Carrot Almond Pudding
As scrumptious as it sounds, the carrot almond pudding is sweet and smooth just like tasting food from heaven.
- 5 big carrots which need to be grated
- 3 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- Coconut oil
- Raw cashews and almonds
- Take a non-stick pan and heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in it. Then add the grated carrots and add a little salt to it. Stir it well and cover it with a lid. Let it cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- The next step requires you to blend the dates and almond milk together into a smooth liquid. Add this to the carrot on the pan and mix well. After five minutes, add a teaspoon of cardamom powder and water to. Let this cook for ten minutes.
- After this, add the remaining almond milk and mix well. After stirring it for 7 minutes, turn off the gas.
- Garnish with some almonds and cashews.
#3 Mint Ice Cream Cake
For some sweet delight on a hot and humid afternoon, try the mint ice cream cupcake made with nutritious ingredients. With just a few ingredients, enjoy a blissful wholesome sweet bite.
- ½ cup of oats
- Some raw cashews soaked overnight
- Coconut butter
- Soaked dates
- Some fresh mint
- Some peppermint oil
- ¾ cup of coconut cream
- Dark chocolate square bar
- Frozen coconut cream
1. In a blender, mix the dates, oats and the chocolate and spread it inside the cupcake moulds.
2. For the filling, mix cashews with peppermint oil, some mint leaves and some chocolate.
3. Put the filling into the moulds and freeze for 3 hours. Later, garnish each of them with frozen coconut and serve.
#4 Chocolate Brownies
Love brownies? But vegan versions of these are difficult to find. So just bake some for yourself right at the comfort of your home.
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 and a half cups of vegan chocolate chips
- Mashed avocado
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- At First, pre-heat your oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Now whisk together the mashed avocado, oil, sugar, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and all-purpose flour gentle. Top it with some chocochips.
- Put this into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. After it cools, cut it into squares and serve.
Can’t stop drooling over these irresistible vegan desserts? We neither! Happy World Vegan Day!